At PortaBox, we offer home delivery of stored containers so you can avoid the hassle of truck rental and lugging your belongings home. Our efficient and hassle-free delivery process was designed with you in mind:
- Give your local warehouse a call when you want your storage containers delivered
- Your containers will be delivered to your yard, driveway, or curbside within 24 hours so won't have to wait to unpack
- Take as long as you need to unpack your containers
- Give us a call when you're ready to have your empty containers picked up
And don't forget, a little planning a head of time can make all the difference.
- Have your containers delivered the day before you plan to unload them. Trying to coordinate the arrival of your strorage containers and your friends to a specific hour on moving day is a blueprint for disappointment.
- Know where you want the storage containers to be placed before the driver arrives. It should be close your door and on firm, level ground.
- If you live in an apartment complex or managed community be sure to inform building management of the delivery in advance.
- If you are having your storage container delivered to a street location, save a parking spot with your vehicle so your container will have a place to go.
Taking these easy steps will ensure a smooth, headache-free moving day. For more moving tips, further delivery information, or to arrange a delivery of your storage containers, please call your local PortaBox Storage facility.