Washington or Idaho – PortaBox Storage presents you with the premium self-storage alternative for all your needs!
Our franchising process is simple yet thorough, and was designed to make sure you’re prepared for what lies ahead come opening day.
- Complete the Application Form and send it to PortaBox Storage
- Come in, meet us, and review franchise documents and legal documentation
- Read the materials we provide and do your homework to decide if PortaBox is a good fit for your franchising plans
- If you decide we’re a good fit, let us know and we’ll put everything in motion
- Spend some time at a PortaBox Storage warehouse to learn the routing, tracking, and shipping systems
- Sign a franchising agreement
- Attend 5 days of training in Seattle at our fantastic support facility
- Receive your containers, covers, and supplies
- Review our Standards of Design book, which will assist you through the development process and will provide step-by-step guidance right up to opening day
- Open your doors!
It’s as simple as that! If our process sounds good, visit our Become a Franchisee page to submit your information and put things in motion.