Unit Delivery and Setup
Washington or Idaho – PortaBox Storage presents you with the premium self-storage alternative for all your needs!
PortaBox Storage containers are an easy and convenient alternative to truck rental and traditional storage.
Our portable, on-demand storage containers are designed to:
- Fit into driveways or parking spaces at your home or apartment
- Be safe and easy for you to load
- Be stable on sloped or uneven surfaces when you’re loading
- Keep the elements out when at your location
- Help prevent your belongings from shifting when the container is being moved
- Prevent condensation, mold, and mildew from ruining your belongings
- Remain securely locked when at your location and in our storage center
PortaBox Storage containers offer the best way to organize your belongings. At 5x7x8 feet, PortaBox containers hold an average room to room-and-a-half of furniture (or 40 to 50 medium-sized moving boxes). The floor of the storage container is only 4 inches off the ground, keeping things dry and making them much easier to load than a rental truck.
Once you’ve set your delivery date:
- Decide where you want your PortaBox placed. This may be in different locations depending on what you plan to load.
- The container footprint is 8’ x 5’. You are going to want them placed on level ground or facing up an incline (so you wont be fighting your items as you load them).
The doors close tightly and you lock it with your own lock. No one but you can open your portable storage container. (We have locks available. You keep both keys).
Only pay for the storage space you need
A PortaBox Storage specialist will help you estimate the number of portable storage containers you need. If you order more storage containers than you end up using, you will receive a full credit for the unused containers. So, unlike larger storage containers from our competitors, you only pay for the storage space you use.